Thursday 3 May 2012

Happy May Day!


Happy (belated) May Day!

Been a bit busy around here. I got a new computer, after which I decided to reconfigure my entire network and convert a box to Linux. It was sure a lot easier on paper than in practice, but it's mostly working now. And in case you were thinking that I was neglecting my more manly skills, yesterday I demonstrated my skills by changing a flat tire on the roadside. Like a bird displaying plumage, I used the event to put my abilities on display for an potential mates passing by. Sadly, this occurred on a little traveled county road, and the only people that passed by were males. But, on the bright side, it wasn't raining, which I understand is the traditional weather for fixing flat tires. After it was all said and done, I ended up spending a week's salary on new tires, so no more fun purchases for a while. Le Sigh.

And in honor of May Day, there is this.
 
From Urusei Yatsura, Episode 115

No comments:

Post a Comment